- 1 (Abz) & 8 (Inv) July '15
- 8 Days
- Departing from:
Offering a taste of the Meditteranean along its sunny shores, idyllic Garda is the perfect 'lakes and mountains' holiday choice.
This is a wonderful opporunity to enjoy a stay on the sun-blessed shores of this, Italy's largest and most spectacular lake. Its clear blue waters, backed by the wooded slopes of craggy mountains, are fringed by stylish, elegant resorts, completing the picture-postcard scene that has drawn visitors for the last hundred years.
Garda is one of the most popular of 'lakes and mountains' destinations, and it is easy to understand why. Equally favoured by mild winds in the winter and cool breezes in the summer months, the lake's equable microclimate provides a perfect backdrop for enjoyable holidays.
- Return flights to Verona from selected UK airports (Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Doncaster, Durham Tees Valley, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gatwick, Humberside, Inverness, Jersey, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newquay, Norwich, Southampton, Southend & Stanstead airport).
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- One suitcase allowance per person
- Seven nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Europa, Limone (a wide range of other hotels and resorts available at supplements)
- The services of a representative
- Optional Excursions available
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
- Quote Ref. 082
- Newmarket Air Holidays ABTA V7812; ATOL 2325